If you are an artist, when you get stuck, draw bigger and on tracing paper when you are stuck. Consider this manual photoshop. Use scissors, trace, refine.
If you are a writer, when you get stuck, get a pad of paper and at least two colors of pen that contrast. When you get stuck, use your “replace this with actual language later” color. Just write what you want to say. “Make angry hero cry as villain drinks amazing latte. Figure out words later.”
If you get stuck in life, clean up your area and think about how big, and how small, the universe is. Either direction is practically infinite, suspending you in the middle.
If you are fey, remember when you weren’t. It will build compassion when you deal with mortals.
If you are a potato, please advise us how you use the Internet. We have so many questions, sentient spud bud.
"Math is the dialect of the universe"…. What does that even mean? There are things we observe in the universe and sometimes we don’t always understand them. Thats why we invented math. Math is the manual of the universe. A guide to help us understand why things happen the way they do. The universe threw countless mysteries at us and we honed those mysteries using numbers. Numbers interpret the way the universe works and translates it so that we can understand the universe. It is the “google translate” of everything. We didn’t give quantitive values to things that were qualitative. The universe did. We, however, deciphered the code that the universe had set forth and did it without every using a single word. Math is to real life as binary is to computers. It’s the encryption of how things should happen, and it follows that code down to the letter. Thats because the universe IS math. Math teaches us to learn the ways of everything. There is so much underlying wisdom in math. So much latent potential in math.
Math is… underrated. From now on, rather than trying to memorize x and y or the quadratic equation, learn that x and y are values that are susceptible to change and that the quadratic equation represents a pattern that YOU can use to your advantage. Math is a tool more valuable than any other. Learn to use it
When your mom asks you if you have a boyfriend and the girl you fucked is standing right next to you
- met doing laundry at 2am college au
- accidentally knocked on the wrong dorm room college au
- picked up the wrong book when we bumped into each other college au
- hey exchange student why don’t you can come to mine for thanksgiving?? college au
- did i mention college au
- walked in on you in the shower college au
- drunkenly hooked up but you’re dating my roommate who already hates me college au
- the always-partying kid falls for the always-studying kid college au
- heard a scream and thought you were getting killed but it was just a spider college au
- i really hate you but you have the highest grades in class and i need help college au
- (◕‿◕✿) cOLLEGE AU (◕‿◕✿)